PLACES ARE LIMITED TO 40 PARTICIPANTS.
At the end of these conferences, participant will be able to:
Decreasing Fragility Fractures: Reining in the untamable?
1. Delineate the goals in treating patients with osteoporosis;
2. Apply evidence-based pharmacologic management of osteoporosis;
3. Demonstrate benefits, contraindications, and complications to the available therapeutics and define treatment duration.
Applying 2021 Canadian Cardiovascular Society Guidelines for the Management of Dyslipidemia for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease in Adults
1. Define who to screen;
2. Apply tools to risk stratify patients including factors not included in the Framingham Risk Score to identify those requiring pharmacotherapy;
3. Select amongst the pharmacological agents for treatment of dyslipidemia and identify when to add agents beyond statins.
Moderator : Dr. Jonathan Singerman. Conferences given by Dr. Andrew Karaplis and Dr. Morris Schweitzer.
If you need any information, please contact Mrs Nadine Grunberg from Amgen Canada at 514 515-3752 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From 5:30 pm to 5:45pm, Welcome
From 5:45 pm to 6:15pm, Meal
From 6:15 pm to 7:45pm, Conference
From 7:45 pm to 7:55pm, Break
From 7:55 pm to 9:25pm, Conference
These conferences will be held at La Sirène de la mer restaurant, located at 114 Dresden Ave, Mont-Royal, QC H3P 2B6.
It is important to register online in order to participate.
To cancel your registration, please contact Mrs. Aline Sabbagh at email@example.com as soon as possible.
Recognition of Educational Activities
L’Association des médecins omnipraticiens de Montréal, under the aegis of the FMOQ, recognizes 3.00 hours of professional development activity, of category 1, as required by the professional development regulations of the CMQ. The FMOQ number to retrieve your certificate is 82402.
This activity has received an educational subsidy from Amgen Canada.