PLACES ARE LIMITED.
At the end of these conferences, participant will be able to:
Sleep disorders in children and adolescents with or without a neurodevelopmental disorder
1. Define the particularities relating to sleep difficulties and disorders in children and adolescents with or without a neurodevelopmental disorder. (ADHD, ASD, etc.);
2. Identify how to screen and assess these patients;
3. Review pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments;
4. Examine the impact of the pandemic and containment in these patients.
Sleep meds and snags. New avenues and safe use of hypnotics in 2022
1. Give the participant a working knowledge of sleep medicine in regard to mental health.
2. Help clinicians prescribe treatments safely but with the knowledge that sleep disorders are chronic and require ongoing therapy;
3. Present clinicians with safe and up to date hypnotic modalities.
Moderator : Dr. Gilles Brouillette. Conferences given by Dr. Sheila V. Jacob and Dr. Fiore Lalla.
From 6:20 pm to 6:30 pm, Welcome
From 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm, Conference
From 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm, Conference
If you need any information, please contact Mrs. Marie-Pierre Cardinal from Eisai Limited at 438 455-0321 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Bojana Andric from Takeda Canada at 438 377-2772 or at email@example.com.
Recognition of Educational Activities
L’Association des médecins omnipraticiens de Montréal, under the aegis of the FMOQ, recognizes 3.00 hours of professional development activity, of category 1, as required by the professional development regulations of the CMQ. The FMOQ number to retrieve your certificate is 82659.
This activity has received an educational subsidy from Eisai Limited and from Takeda Canada.