PLACES ARE LIMITED TO 25 PARTICIPANTS.
At the end of this conference, the participant will be able to:
The ABCs of allergies and allergy shots
1. Specify the population who can benefit from allergy shots;
2. Review the basics of allergy shots, from elimination of the boxes and booklet to titrating up and titrating down;
3. Determine when to notify an allergist;
4. Determine symptoms of anaphylaxis that would require adrenaline,
Abnormal nail changes and the diseases associated with them
1. Review the different changes in nails and the related disease to screen and treat;
2. Describe nail involvement in psoriasis and other nail diseases;
3. Discuss relevant tests to confirm nail psoriasis;
4. Create a targeted treatment plan for nail psoriasis and other nail diseases.
Moderator : Dr. Barbara Hogenbirk. Conferences given by Dr. Jordan Trevisonno and Dr. Dimitrios Kyritsis.
From 8:30 to 10:00, Conference
From 10:00 to 10:15, Break
From 10:15 to 11:45, Conference
It is important to register online in order to participate.
To cancel your registration, please contact Mrs. Aline Sabbagh at email@example.com as soon as possible.
If you need any information, please contact Mr. Howard Millman from Bausch Health at 613 404-3167 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recognition of Educational Activities
L’Association des médecins omnipraticiens de Montréal, under the aegis of the FMOQ, recognizes 3.00 hours of professional development activity, of category 1, as required by the professional development regulations of the CMQ. The FMOQ number to retrieve your certificate is 82976.
This activity has received an educational subsidy from Bausch Health Canada.