PLACES ARE LIMITED
By the end of the conference, the participant will be able to:
Updates on Allergic Rhinosinusitis
1. Summarize recommendations for the management of allergic rhinitis;
2. Describe the allergic inflammatory cascade with the effect of PAF;
3. Determine when and how to refer patients to an allergist;
4. Determine which patients are candidates for subcutaneous or sublingual desensitization.
Allergic Rhinitis in Pediatrics
1) Describe the impact of allergic rhinitis on the pediatric population.
2) List safe and effective treatments for the paediatric population suffering from allergic rhinitis.
3) Explore the use of immunotherapy treatments.
Not All Hives Are Urticaria
1. Recognize the key differentiating features between urticaria (acute and chronic) and urticarial conditions;
2. Summarize the new guidelines on chronic urticaria management;
3. Describe the new developments in chronic urticaria.
Moderator : Dr. Barbara Hogenbirk . Conferences given by Dr. Ghislaine Isabwe, Dr. Hannah Elfassy and Dr. Elena Netchiporouk.
From 8:30 to 09:15, Conference
From 09:15 to 10:00, Conference
From 10:00 to 10:15, Break
From 10:15 to 11:45, Conference
If you need any information, please contact Mrs Laila Chraibi from Novartis Pharma Canada inc. at 514 971-1667 or at email@example.com or with Mrs Marie Reine Guirguis from Stallergenes Greer at 514 886-0032 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or with Mrs Omniya Al-Chalabi from Medexus Pharmaceutical at 514 238-5619 or at email@example.com.
Recognition of Educational Activities
L’Association des médecins omnipraticiens de Montréal, under the aegis of the FMOQ, recognizes 3.00 hours of professional development activity, of category 1, as required by the professional development regulations of the CMQ. The FMOQ number to retrieve your certificate is : 83282 .
This activity has received an educational subsidy from Novartis Pharma Canada inc. , Stallergenes Greer and from Medexus Pharmaceutical.