Conference RESERVED ONLY for the CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l'Île-de-Montréal.
PLACES ARE LIMITED TO 25 PARTICIPANTS.
By the end of the program, the participant will be able to:
Explained - At the heart of protection- Understanding the new gold standard for heart and kidney protection (CEM-267)
1. Apply the latest Canadian guidelines when advancing pharmacological treatments for patients with cardiovascular disease with or without type 2 diabetes;
2. Initiate SGLT2 inhibitors or GLP-1 receptor agonists for cardioprotection in patients with cardiovascular disease with or without type 2 diabetes;
3. Help patients explore treatment hesitancy and effectively communicate to them the type and magnitude of benefit seen with these cardioprotective treatments.
Insomnia and ADHD
1. Describe the relationship between ADHD and insomnia;
2. Identify consequences of untreated ADHD and insomnia;
3. Discuss the diagnosis and treatment of comorbid disorders affecting sleep, including obstructive sleep apnea and restless legs syndrome;
4. Develop a treatment plan to address both ADHD and insomnia symptoms.
Moderator : Dr. Barbara Hogenbirk. Conferences given by Dr. Luc Trudeau and Dr. Fiore Lalla.
From 8:30 to 10:00, Conference
From 10:00 to 10:15, Break
From 10:15 to 11:45, Conference
It is important to register online in order to participate.
The AMOM recommends that all participants follow the provincial health guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants acknowledge and accept the health risks that may be associated with in-person participation and understand that they are solely responsible for assessing their own health and taking appropriate safety measures for their situation.
An attendance list can be sent to the pharmaceutical company after the activity, if requested. By this registration, the general practitioner and/or any other healthcare professional consents to the disclosure of his first and last name to the pharmaceutical company.
The pharmaceutical company agrees not to communicate this information without the consent of the participant.
If you do not want your first and last name disclosed, please contact Ms. Aline Sabbagh at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the activity number.
This conference will be held at the Brunswick Medical Centre, located at 955 Boul. Saint-Jean, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 5K3.
Recognition of Educational Activities
L’Association des médecins omnipraticiens de Montréal, under the aegis of the FMOQ, recognizes 3.00 hours of professional development activity, of category 1, as required by the professional development regulations of the CMQ. The FMOQ number to retrieve your certificate is 85032.
This activity has received an educational subsidy from Alliance Boehringer-Ingelheim/Eli Lilly and Eisai Ltée